Cyber Intelligent Schools
Registrations open for our interesting peer-to-peer education program for primary and secondary schools!
The EHC's Cyber Intelligent Schools program aims to empower children and young people to champion digital creativity within their schools and to educate their peers, parents, and teachers about staying safe online.
This youth leadership program offers pupils an exciting online community, structured training and ongoing support from EHC's expert team, helping make e-safety learning fun and effective and helping schools work towards an outstanding whole school community approach to e-safety.
Benefits for your school:
- Empower youth voice and provide young people with opportunities to be role models.
- Cyber Intelligent School pupils gain confidence and key skills such as leadership, communication, and teamwork.
- Make e-safety learning fun and effective
- Positive impact on pupils - including safer online behaviors and increased e-safety knowledge
- Engage and empower parents and staff
- Helping you work towards outstanding e-safety practice in school
- Connect with other schools
Registration is now open for Indian schools to enroll in the Childnet Digital Leaders Programme. To receive a registration pack, which includes more information about the program, please enter your details in the form at the end of this post.